Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('the Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we, enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
- These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when the goods are dispatched.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. Our suppliers are very good, but not infallible.
- All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods. Colours of mats may appear different in real life to that which appears on your monitor. Sizes of mats vary during manufacture and so all sizes must be considered approximations.
- It is the responsibility of the orderer to get authorization to use copyrighted or trademarked designs on Logo Mats. Any licensing fees are the responsibility of the orderer.
- Mats, other than faulty mats, may be returned within 14 working days of the date of receipt by you, of the mats. As you can appreciate, all mats should be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging. Unfortunately, mats which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where mats are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse you within 14 days of our receipt of the returned mats.
- As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them. When we deliver the goods we will require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know, when we intend to deliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of either (1) the date of delivery or (2) the date when you ought reasonably to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection).
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
- Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT.
- The contract between us shall be deemed, to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.